Monday, May 13, 2013

WeHo Bistro

Over the weekend I discovered an adorable bistro in West Hollywood called, WeHo Bistro. I was in West Hollywood for the first time and could not decide where to eat, so I checked Yelp and found the closest place with the highest rating (this place has 4.5/5) and headed over.




My friend and I were met at the door by the owner who welcomed us and seated us on the patio. It was exactly what I was looking for that day, it was sunny and beautiful out and this was the perfect lunch spot!
After bringing us complementary cups of their famous mushroom soup and bread we ordered their signature mimosas. (it's 5 o'clock somewhere right?) All of which were incredible! I cannot wait to go back for a bowl on a cool Fall day.




I ordered the croque monsieur and my friend tried their BLTC (bacon, lettuce, tomato and chicken sand-which). Mine came with the most delicious side salad that I think I've ever had and his with fries. I fell in love with croque monsieur's when I was in Paris, and order it every time I see one on the menu, but this surpassed all my expectations! It was utterly amazing, and must be tried by everyone who eats there.




The owners and staff were so friendly and helpful and made the afternoon so enjoyable, after all atmosphere is what makes the meal. It was the perfect  afternoon in Southern California.


"I have been blessed, with so much more than I deserve" 
-Martina McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment