Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Oinkster

While watching a marathon of Diners Drive-Ins and Dives on Food Network I decided it was about time I visited one of the "best places to eat" near me. After a quick Google search I stumbled upon The Oinkster, and after a quick look at their menu I knew I had to try it!



I went with a friend who had been before and loved everything he tried. I opted for the BBQ Pulled Pork Sand-which (a favorite of mine that I typically order everywhere I go) and he had a salad and pastrami fries.



The "best pulled pork sand-which I have ever had" does not even begin to describe how amazing this sand-which was! There was no BBQ sauce on the sand-which unlike most I have had, but trust me I doesn't need any! This was the best pulled pork I have ever tried (I have yet to visit Texas though) and I would order it again in a heart beat! So much flavor in the meat along with the cabbage and grilled onions made it a perfect sand-which.



I went on a Friday night and it was packed with a line out the door, but well worth the wait! I will definitely be eating here again!



No comments:

Post a Comment