Tuesday, August 4, 2015

21 Day Fix: Round 1

I did the 21 Day Fix program for the first time this month, and I absolutely loved it! I have yet to meet anyone who has not had success in some form from this program!

I ordered a challenge pack that came with the 21 Day Fix workout program, portion containers, and a bag of Shakeology. I was introduced to this program buy a friend who is also a Beachbody coach, bought the challenge pack thru her and got involved in a challenge group; which I can honestly say made all the difference!



The program is broken down in the books so it is easy to follow and abide by, but the best assets I found on this program are:

1. 21 Day Fitness Tracker App
2. Joining a Challenge Group on Facebook

The App

This made sticking to the program so much easier! Not only does it allow you to keep notes from each day, it give you place to keep track of your weight if you're weighing yourself daily, advises what workout is coming today and lets you keep track of your container usage throughout the day.



Challenge Groups

My best advice to get the most out of this program is to get a coach and join a challenge group. The support and encouragement from the women in my group gave me so much more than the weight loss I experienced!
Interested in joining a challenge group? Click here and contact me for more information!


The first week of the program I saw the most weight loss (5 lbs) the rest of the program I maintained and lost a couple more the last week. The first week was good, I was motivated and ready to make a change! I can honestly say that it was a toss up to say what was hardest for me between the daily work outs and sticking to the eating plan. I never worked out regularly enough and I discovered that after this program (honestly, after the first day), but I stuck it out and I'm so proud of myself for doing so!

The second week was the hardest for me, I was going through major withdraws from sugars, and my body was sore everyday. It was this week that I began feeling discouraged due to not seeing the scale go down at all (literally at all) and I likely would have caved this week if it had not been for the challenge group I was in. These ladies shared similar struggles, and we encouraged each other and kept each other accountable. That made all the difference!

In the third week I felt my body changing, my clothes are fitting looser, I can see muscle definition, my stomach is flatter and the scale is finally creeping down again (slowly, but I was still thrilled) and it was the home stretch! This was a hard week to get through, I had lots of temptations this week, but the changes I was seeing kept me on track and I made it all 21 days!



These 21 Days gave me 6.5 lbs of weight loss, and lifestyle I can maintain. I am beginning a second round of this program next week and I cannot wait to see what additional progress I can make!

Have you tried the 21 Day Fix program? What did you think of it??

Interested in learning more about the program? Checkout my Beachbody website and contact me for more information!

www.BeachbodyCoach.com/KristenSperry

No comments:

Post a Comment