Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Pumpkin Chai Shakeology

Fall is here! Even if it's still horribly hot here in California, October is almost here and therefore I am in full pumpkin mode!

Today's Shakeology recipe is inspired by a Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte - and I must say I love this addition to my Shakeology rotation!


Ingredients:

1 Scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin Pure
8 oz Brewed Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea - Cooled
1/4 C Cashew Milk
Pumpkin Spice
Ice

Add all ingredients to blender cup and blend until smooth! Super easy and quick and tastes delicious!!



For the rest of the pumpkin I spooned into an ice cube tray and froze to use in future smoothies! Great way to keep pumpkin fresh when you only use a little! And it will make the next smoothies thicker!


Hope you enjoyed this recipe, if you have any variations I'd love to hear about them, leave a comment below!

Want to know more about Shakeology? Check out my website or send me a message and I'd be happy to chat with you about this amazing drink that has changed my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment