Tuesday, November 3, 2015

All Pumpkin Everything

Fall means one thing to me: Pumpkin Season.

I will try everything pumpkin at least once and I'm thrilled that so many brands and stores are getting on the pumpkin band wagon! Here are some of my favorite pumpkin finds that I've come across this year, enjoy!

Siggi's Pumpkin Yogurt



creamy, tart, delicious and goes perfectly with granola!

Purely Elizabeth Pumpkin Fig Granola



Not over overpoweringly pumpkin but a good spiced flavor and quality ingredients

Tuscany Pumpkin Pasta Sauce



I was skeptical at first too, but this was delicious, perfect addition to butternut squash raviolis!

Pumpkin Spice Apple Sauce



This is delicious, no sugar added perfect side to a Fall dish and kiddo's will love it


Fall Harvest Salsa




Spicy-er than I anticipated but good flavor and great with ground turkey in my stuffed peppers.

Pumkin Ravioli



I paired this with the pumpkin pasta sauce  and it was delicious, sweet but not overpowering - the perfect Fall meal.

Ace Pumpkin Cider



I'm a cider lover - all kinds really but Ace is my favorite and this didn't disappoint. Not super sweet but a nice subtle pumpkin flavor - heavenly.


No comments:

Post a Comment